Considered to be one of Iceland’s greatest wonders of nature, the glacier lagoon, known to locals as Jökulsárlón, is a breathtaking sight to behold. Nothing else in the world quite compares to its extraordinary beauty. The trip along the south coast of Iceland is packed with a wide array of incredible sights and is offered as part of a one day or two day trip. The option of adding an ice cave exploration is also possible during the winter season.
For private tours, pick up is at your desired time.
Duration of the one day tour is 12-14 hours.
Duration of the two day tour is 10 hours per day.
Vehicle is a 4×4 Superjeep with monster tires & driving guide.
Tour runs year-round.
Private Day trip to the Lagoon is 235.500.- (max 6 pers)
2 day trip for this excursion 403.500.- (include accommodation in hotel for 2 pers in a room).
We will prepare a supreme Farmers Passion picnic for you to enjoy in the nature, true Icelandic delights to play with your taste buds. Please ask for further information.
This amazing journey can also be included in a multi-day trip.
Please ask for further information.
- Stunning waterfalls of the south coast
- Black sand beaches along the ocean
- Glacier lagoon sights from several locations
- Vatnajökull glacier
- Mýrdalsjökull glacier
- Secret spots & hidden places
- Icelandic lamb stew served out in the nature
- Tasting of local dishes such as smoked char, shark & dried fish
- Photography service
- Free Wi-Fi
- 220 voltage to charge phones, cameras, computers